Want to turbocharge your leadership?
Bring this dynamic speaker to your audience to motivate, inspire and educate!
In order to find your branding edge, you must attract and retain the best, and then nurture leadership throughout your organization. With over 20 years of branding experience with LEGO®, Miracle-Gro® and Texaco®, Rahna can motivate and educate employees to increase their leadership potential through strong personal branding. Your Branding Edge for Leaders will inspire greater performance while at the same time show your employees that you care about their personal growth. Strengthen your talent base in order to turbocharge your business!
Your Branding Edge: 7 Personal Branding Strategies to Maximize Performance & Potential
Our most sought-after program helps audiences discover, expand and most importantly, leverage their personal brand to turbocharge their careers.
In this session, participants will learn:
- How to discover their unique personal brand
- How clear personal branding can transform work teams and morale
- How the personal brand and company brands can enhance each other
- How to develop an action plan to clarify their personal brand to others
These programs are perfect for:
- Top Talent Training Programs
- Sales Meeting Keynotes
- Corporate Lunchtime Learning Programs
- New Hire Orientations
- Leadership Lecture Series
- Talent Development Conferences
- Diversity & Women’s Leadership Groups
- Association Workshops
The following describe various areas of focus that can be tailored to the needs of your particular group.
- Identifying Your Personal Brand
- Refining Your Signature Statement
- Developing Your Branding Edge Action Plan
- Presentation Skills Training
- Etiquette Essentials
- The Interplay of Company & Personal Brands
- Social Networking and Your Personal Brand
Other topics Rahna speaks about:
- Marketing Secrets of Donor-Centered Fundraising
- Branding Your Business Without Breaking The Bank
- How to Be Irresistible to Your Customers
- Secrets of Social Media & Digital Branding
- Making Marketing Simple